Tuesday, July 6, 2010

She loves her hay!

L just loves her hay! I love this video. The hay that hits the floor when you're handing it out is always the best. Turn up the sound!


I *love* listening to horses eat.

I remember a summer night years ago, had to be oh, 12 or 13 years ago I'm sure. I decided I'd clean some tack after work. I always do this. I'm thinking "oh this won't be so bad" only to find myself still sitting there 3 hours later wondering whatever possessed me to think this was a good idea?! I still do it.

So there I was still sitting there going over the tooling of my stock saddle with a toothbrush long after everyone's gone home in a barn full of horses eating their hay. How nice! It's like listening to rain fall on the roof. Between that and the crickets in the grass it's a recollection I'm very fond of.

1 comment:

  1. ok, i'll admit, i've watched this several times.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...