Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's a little warm out

This was Tuesday the 6th, in the shade, maybe around 1:00pm.

About as hot as it's been in maybe 2 years. I love the summer heat! My horses don't like it so much. No we didn't ride in that heat. I know L would have been a good sport about it but it really wouldn't have been fair of me to ask.

It was a perfect day for a bath! I had them out for baths and otherwise kept them inside where it was noticeably cooler. It was still dry and breezy most of the day but they would have been uncomfortable outside and the bugs were just awful! The bugs wait by the woods. Horses! Scramble the Green Heads! The Deer Flies are bad enough but those Green Heads are really evil little stinkers. Nothing makes them go away.

You know it's getting hot when kitty curls up with the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...