Sunday, January 2, 2011

Nice day for a bath!

Just look at this. Happy New Year!


Nice day for a snow bath eh? Look at the snowballs coming off her feet!


Hey that's a great idea!

Ok now what?

Later Sweety..


Stall toys? These are L's rocks. There's a story here. She and her little buddy in the next stall used to fight under the wall. So we dug along under the wall and put some rocks under there. So then she and her little buddy start digging up the rocks. At least they stopped fighting. But then I couldn't help but notice. The rocks were often arranged in what appeared to be deliberate patterns. One day they're arranged in a little circle like she was making a campfire. Another day they're all lined up in a straight line on the other side the door. Today they're mostly lined up in a straight line about 2 feet from the wall. They're not just scattered around and buried. It might be just me but I think this is hilarious. I really wonder what she's thinking sometimes. Just ignore that little pile of manure there...




We went easy because we've both had some time off during the past month and it's amazing how quickly you lose your fitness. I noticed too she gained a little weight. It doesn't take much - Canadian Horses are easy keepers.

You'd never know just 3 or 4 days ago we'd had I think the 6th worst blizzard ever out here...

It's hard moving through the snow even though it doesn't look it. I could really feel her working. We're both easing back into this.

She's always glad to get home!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you got out for a ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me too!

    I'm as thrilled as I can be. Yesterday was even better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...