Sunday, August 5, 2012

Lazy Days

The past few days have been downright uncomfortable. Not so much hot, although it's been hot, it's the 70 degree dew point. You can't do much of anything without being soaking wet in minutes.

A couple of weeks ago we enjoyed the most perfect summer weather. I like this picture a lot.

Saturday 21 July. Lazy Summer Day

And finding our way back through the brush. L always knows where she is!

She always looks so much better than I do

Nice as it was the bugs were ferocious. I tried her new Bug Out Fly Hood. See?

Product Review!

One thumb up. I think they run a little big. It's a Large and it's a little big for her. I think when I bought it they said a large would be for say a Quarter Horse. I imagine an X-Large is huge. It has a couple of springy cords to tie the neck off to a saddle which works well. It doesn't work so well bareback. It slides all over the place and the neck slips upwards when it's not tied off. It's open under the cheeks and I think bugs could get inside. Which I think would suck. But it seemed to work well enough. You wouldn't use this for turnout. It wouldn't last 10 minutes. This is strictly for riding.



I'm done with nice glasses. I had this really beautiful art glass martini glass.


I broke it. Long time ago.

Now today I broke this nice crystal one that I've had for nearly 20 years.

From now on it's dollar store glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...