Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fall 2011

Picking my picture of Fall 2011 is challenging this year. Mostly because Fall was...bland. I don't really have one single picture that I think says..."Fall" from 2011.

This is a favorite from the season. And it says "Fall" to me. That's a closeup of L's neck and shoulder from the front with her rhythm bead necklace. It's the color of the light and her winter coat that make it "Fall". I just love her winter coat! I can practically smell her when I look at this picture.

5 November 2011

Of course I have to include this, at least as a "most memorable moment" from Fall 2011. The (big) snow storm in October.

30 October 2011, 8:12 am

With any luck that will also be the last snow of the season! Actually, the snow I don't mind so much. It's the cold I hate!

There are other things that always say "Fall" to me.

Kitty starts sitting in the sun.


It's bourbon cider season!

I like this on ice

Even though you can get this in August and September it really is meant for celebrating the harvest season and always means Fall to me.

The Origin of Oktoberfest style beer is an interesting story

And of course with much sadness, I have my last ear of corn for the year...

The last ear of 2011 corn. 10 October

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...