Saturday, January 21, 2012

Clowns

Cue Yakety Sax.

Question: "What will you do to support the 99 percent..."?
Mitt Romney: "America's right and you're wrong".

Ok, I edited the quote liberally but even in its full context I fail to see anything remotely like an answer to the question. How the question leads to "...if you think... North Korea's better..." escapes me completely.

And then we have New Gingrich's response to his apparent desire to have an open marriage: "I'm appalled that you would begin a presidential debate on a topic like that".

Nevermind which way I lean - I thought character and family meant a lot to Republicans. It seems a fair question. Apparently I'm mistaken. That response got a standing ovation. I guess he told 'em. Hmmm. The world confuses me.

Michele Bachmann? Rick "Adios MoFo" Perry? Herman Cain? For.. President?

How on earth is anyone anywhere supposed to take these people seriously?

1 comment:

  1. It's so sad, but the people who would be best able to lead our country are too darn smart to run for President. Who would really want to put themself in that position? So we're stuck with choosing from a bunch of dishonest egomaniacs :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...