Saturday, September 17, 2011

Spring 2011

My picture of Spring 2011.

Sunday 15 May 2011

The 15th of May was a cool, damp, rainy day. Sunday. Sometimes I run on Sundays. I didn't ride - I went for a run that Sunday afternoon. I passed this car parked under a flowering tree. I have no idea what kind of tree. Maybe a crab apple or a cherry tree. But this was the day this tree had dropped most of its flowers and the car had been parked there under that tree long enough to be covered with the dropped petals. I liked it. I decided if it was still there when I was done with my run I'd go back and get my camera.

As it turns out, for me, that's the picture that says "Spring" to me.

This merits an honorable mention however.

My pond, Sunday 8 May 2011, 10:12 am

This is *clearly* Spring. This picture almost makes me smell Spring.

And here, This is just a pallet by the door. It's the newness of the leaves that makes me think Spring.

Pallet. 21 May 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...