Sunday, September 25, 2011

Scrub a dub dub

I really wanted to ride. But this time of year? When it's 80 degrees? Time for baths! This could be the last bath day this year.

24 September

These things can go either way. Turns out today L was quite agreeable. Sometimes she can be a real stinker!

I like the Cowboy Magic stuff. Mostly because it rinses out so thoroughly in cold water. I use the rosewater formula with L.

Squeaky clean!

I love a clean horse. Of course she won't stay that way for long.

3 comments:

  1. It was a gorgeous day here, too! 24C with a slight breeze. Had a great trail ride. :-) I have just started using Cowboy Magic. It came highly recommended for Gem's mane, which is quite dry right now from being outside in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing the dapples on her big round Canadian bum... even when wet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that the greatest thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...