Sunday, August 21, 2011

No place I'd rather be

And nothing else I'd rather do.

20 August 2011

I can't think of a better way to enjoy a beautiful Summer day.

Sweet



What's this? Beer? In a glass?!

Beer in a glass

I'm trying to acquire a deeper appreciation for beer. By noticing things like...what it looks like. I drink my beer out of a bottle. And honestly, last May was the first time in 30 years it occurred to me to drink beer out of a glass. Since then I've had beer in a glass a couple of times and I've liked it.

Here I've been drinking beer for 40 years and I still don't know what my favorite beer looks like. I imagine it's kind of straw colored.

So. To bring more depth to my experience I have made the commitment to have at least one beer from every 6 pack in a glass. I still can't make even a wild guess about what beer may taste like based on what it looks like. But I find the appearance of that nice frothy head on that Long Trail IPA somehow...satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...