Sunday, February 3, 2013

Working Girl

I've said it hundreds of times now. I don't know what I did to deserve my L. Whatever it is it likely wasn't in this lifetime. Her "Work Ethic" is one of her virtues. Early on during training the way she'd "get down to business" was downright conspicuous. One day I realized...she was "working". She takes it so seriously it's very funny!

She had been stuck in the barn most of the week so I thought she'd be a little...oh, "up". Thinking I might be in for a "lively" ride I saddled up. Well. She was working before my butt even landed on the saddle.

Just doing her job


She did everything I asked, when I asked her to and she did it well. A positively stellar ride. Canadian Horses are very well known for their intelligence and their gentle nature. L is everything a Canadian Horse should be!

1 comment:

  1. Your post made me smile. :-) Glad you and L had an amazing ride.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...