Saturday, June 11, 2011

Don't think about this

I don't usually think a lot about stuff like this. TIME - What U.S. Economic Recovery? There's really nothing I can do about it. And thinking about it just elevates my frustration.

But it worries me nonetheless.

The world has changed and the rules we've lived by for decades don't work anymore. Which is worrisome enough. But there's a quote from the article I think everyone should think about it.

"The thing is, [American] companies make plenty of money; they just don't spend it on workers here".

American companies not spending on American workers because of ..wait, what is it now? Uncertainty? That's bullshit. Plain and simple.

American companies are prospering. What are they spending their money on? And why? And don't get me started on executive compensation!

We should think about that. At least a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...