Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Instant Summer

Spring was mostly cold and wet. Then on the 25th of May it was like someone flipped a switch. It's been hot, dry and sunny since.

Memorial Day Monday 30 May 2011

Even the daisies are out! I saw the first daisies out at the barn yesterday.

Barn Daisies

Memorial Day has always been a favorite holiday.

L often gets a bath. First bath of the season and she'll be nice and clean for a couple of hours anyway.

Cleanest Horse on the Property

I *always* have a Big Mac.
Crazy Happy

My favorite time of year for as long as I can remember!

3 comments:

  1. Love wild daisies. This is one of my favourite times of the year, too. You can look at your garden from one day to the next and see something different. I am hoping that the weather cooperates here so that I can give my very stinky guy a bath this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think your "Bend and Stretch..." posts are absolutely hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite time of year, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...