Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ceux-ci étaient si awesome!

Mes escargots:


The bread was homemade French bread - very good but a little more dense than I like. And I was so excited about my escargots that I just plain forgot to rub on a little garlic or at least brush on some olive oil.

They were delicious!

Florentine escargots is my favorite but it was more work than I felt like doing. So I combined my escargots with some butter, chopped garlic and a splash of cognac in a baking dish. I put them in a preheated 450 degree oven for 10 minutes. I pinched in some Herbs de Provence when they were done but frankly I think I like them with parsley better.

No matter how you look at it though these were just delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...