Friday, December 23, 2011

Time, determination...

And the right tools...

22 December 2011

I decide to decorate L's stall with a poinsettia garland. Actually, the plan is when it snows I'll drape this around her neck for next year's Christmas card picture. But meanwhile I thought I'd drape it around her tack hook for a festive appearance for the holidays.

Sure..they look like flowers. And.. what are flowers to a horse? Treats!

I didn't get it. Until I was cleaning her stall and found 3 red flowers in her bedding. Good grief! She chewed threw her wall to get at the flowers! She ate 3 of them and spit them out.

I'm amazed. Just amazed. How on earth did she put such a precise bead on the wall?! There. Now you know why some say she's smarter then me. I couldn't have done a better job with carpenter's tools. Speaking of carpenter's tools. Now I have to fix that wall...

4 comments:

  1. Where'd ya get the name plate? I want one for my Canadian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made that with free open source Photoshop software (http://www.gimp.org/). Then I took it to a sign shop and had it done up on a plastic backing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a Canadian with a project... the focus and determination are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes a Canadian with a project. That's very funny :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...