Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Looks like Winter

This is the first real winter storm we've had in over a year.

30 December 2012

Oh I don't mind the snow so much. This wasn't very pleasant. I don't like the cold and I don't like the wind.

This stuff just makes me enjoy Summer all that much more. And I have to admit hot chocolate is a nice thing on a day like this.



My friends are frequently amused by what is, sometimes anyway, my downright uncanny devotion to my habits.

For example. My Christmas day ride with L. Every year. Same time. Same place. Here, check this picture I took last year. And compare it with ..this picture this year.

Riding L. Christmas Day 2012

I didn't plan that. It just sort of worked out that way. As a matter of fact it wasn't until a day or two later I realized the picture looked familiar. They really were taken a year apart! We didn't have the owls keeping us company this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...