Sunday, October 31, 2010

Colors of Fall

We had a few days of color!


The seasonal changes here in New England tend to be bold. Every season I like to get that one picture that I feel best reflects the season. Because of the dry summer this year the foliage season was late and the colors were expected to be dull. The colors were late but we did have a couple of days of brilliant color.

Here, I think "Fall 2010" has to be one of these:



Trail tip!

If I should..oh.."lose my seat" on the trail I really don't think L is going to go far without me. But just in case - one never knows, I have a dog tag with an emergency phone number on her bridle. Oh, and those are little pieces of reflector tape on her browband. There in front of her ears. Sometimes we ride in the dark. Not in the street. But still.



And of course Fall in New England is time for apples!


Have cheddar cheese with your McIntosh apples. I think this is actually called an "orchard lunch" or something like that. Carr's Whole Wheat crackers are delicious with McIntosh apples!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...