Sunday, May 31, 2020

Stimulus!

Oh look! Donald Trump sent me a check!

I'm gonna vote for him!

Seriously! Out of touch much?

Weeks later I get a letter. Cue sinister music. From the IRS!

Nobody wants one of these!

Seriously? Nobody....nobody wants an "official business" letter from the IRS! Like. Oh crap! Maybe they didn't like that good faith estimate of 40 year old capital gains? Am I gonna lose my house? Am I going to end up in jail?!

Ha! No! It's a letter from the effin' White House! Telling me I got a stimulus check!

Seriously. W. T. F.

Ya. Go ahead and scare me half to death.

"Our great country". Ya. America is broken. It won't be fixed in my lifetime. It might never be fixed. The beginning of a failed nation? It's nobody's fault and it's everybody's fault. The Republicans broke America. But the Democrats let them do it.

I'm sorry. I don't usually share potentially controversial political opinion. But that letter really pissed me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...